Friday 12 July 2013

Weekend Ramblings

I recently went on a ramble down memory lane to Cornwall and Devon. On a weekend away with Mama Mason and my grandparents we visited long lost relatives and places from their youth. I love looking through old photo albums and these were all accompanied by stories upon stories. My granddad’s memory puts mine to shame!

First on the tour were my granddad’s cousins who are converting a barn in the middle of the beautiful Cornish countryside that we got to explore on a post-Sunday roast walk. A weekend staple!

Everywhere you turned there were beautiful purple foxtrots and plenty of windswept manes…











Blazer - Zara

The next night we went for dinner at The China House in Plymouth with a different set of relatives. A gorgeous converted old china warehouse right on the harbour where the food lived up to its impressive looks. I had the Seasonal Salad with seared salmon fillet and mango, pineapple and lime salsa. Lovely! All plates were left squeaky clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...